Our facial rebalancing treatments consist of cheek enhancement and chin and jawline sculpting. These processes help to subtly re-contour and re-shape the chin and jaw, or restore volume to certain areas to prolong and retain a more youthful appearance. The results leave you looking refined and refreshed, and please don’t worry about any pain – our treatments contain a local anaesthetic, making the process much more comfortable. We use a blunt cannula to administer the treatment, meaning there is only one point of entry per area and any discomfort is further minimised.
DECIDING ON YOUR TREATMENT
You will have a thorough consultation with your doctor before undergoing any treatment. This allows you to decide whether the treatment is right for you with the advice of a medical professional. Our medical professionals are here to ensure you make the right decision for you; we will only go ahead with a treatment if we believe it is in your best interests.
Many of our clients choose a combination of cheek enhancement, chin sculpting, and jawline sculpting for the full facial rebalancing experience. Your doctor will be able to help you decide on the right look for you.
CHIN AND JAWLINE SCULPTING
Chin and jawline sculpting is a non-invasive alternative to implants. Your facial profile will be delicately reshaped and enhanced, giving you more definition and contouring your features to suit your face as a whole.
It is perfect if you would like to:
- Achieve a more defined chin or jawline
- Restore or add shape, structure and contouring to the face
- Create a more balanced profile
This treatment enhances the cheeks and surrounding areas, helping to replenish volume in the skin and reduce the appearance of jowls, wrinkles and folds.
It is perfect if you would like to restore or prolong a youthful, rested, healthy appearance, and can achieve:
- Plumper-looking cheeks
- A more youthful appearance with tighter, more lifted skin
- A more balanced, symmetrical face
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING
MY FACIAL REBALANCING APPOINTMENT?
We use dermal fillers to restore volume and structure to the face, filling out hollows in facial features to rejuvenate your appearance naturally.
This is what will happen when you make an appointment with us:
- We will carry out a full consultation and take your medical history. This is our opportunity to make sure the treatment is suitable, and your opportunity to tell us about what you would like to achieve with your appearance. We will talk to you about all options, examine your cheek, jaw and/or chin area, and make sure you are completely comfortable before going ahead.
- Your doctor will administer non-permanent dermal filler to achieve the desired effect, using a higher viscosity filler and injecting deeper into the dermis to create greater definition. A cannula will be used, so there is only one entry point per area and the treatment contains a local anaesthetic, all of which helps to make it more comfortable. Most patients find the discomfort to be very mild and short lived.
- Your treatment time will depend on how many areas are being treated – generally, it will take around 45 minutes to one hour. Your will see instant results and your doctor will show you their progress as they carry out your treatment.
And that’s it! Your new look will be instant – if you experience swelling, this is perfectly normal but it doesn’t occur immediately. You can be reassured that you will see the finished result before you leave the clinic.
SEE THE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Side effects are minimal and many clients go straight back to work without any concerns.
You will usually experience the following after your treatment:
- Some swelling, which will usually last around 48 hours
- Some bruising around the cheek, jaw, or chin area – the shape of the cannula pushes vessels away, so bruising should be minimal
Please avoid the following for the first 24-48 hours:
- Strenuous exercise
- Hot baths or showers
- Using a spa or sauna
- Drinking alcohol
We also recommend:
- Allowing a week before flying as this could prolong swelling and increase the chance of infection
- Not having this treatment within two weeks of a special event, so that any bruising can heal fully
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
The results will last for as long as 9-12 months. Once they start to wear off please contact the clinic if you would like to book another appointment. If you have any concerns at all before this, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
We will discuss the amount of filler you require at your consultation – everyone is different and our doctor will be able to advise you further.
Please note that there is a £50 deposit for any consultation. This will be redeemable against the price of your treatment on the day.