We carry out lip augmentations and reshaping treatments in our doctor-only clinic, helping our clients achieve the look they want. We work to enhance your natural appearance, shaping your lips to suit your face so you can feel confident in your look. All lip fillers are administered by our very own doctor, making this a safe and reassuring option for anyone considering an aesthetic enhancement. If you’re concerned about pain, don’t be; we apply an anaesthetic to the treatment area, plus we use a lip filler that contains a local anaesthetic, so your treatment process is more comfortable.
LIP PLUMPING TREATMENTS
Lip plumping uses fillers to give you a little more volume. The filler will be injected into your lips in strategic places to add volume in the areas you want. We will decide on the right look for you during your thorough consultation beforehand.
Lip plumping treatments are perfect for:
- Plumper lips that still retain a natural look
- Well-proportioned lips that suit your face shape
- A more youthful appearance – shrunken lips will look fuller
LIP RESHAPING TREATMENTS
We can use targeted lip filler application to subtly adjust the shape of your lips. The results look natural and are designed to enhance your appearance, not change it completely. We work with what you’ve got to shape your lips to your facial features.
Lip reshaping treatments are perfect for:
- Changes in the shape of your lips, as agreed with your doctor in advance
- More lip definition
- Enhanced lips where tissues may have shrunken
DECIDING ON YOUR TREATMENT
You will have a thorough consultation with your doctor before undergoing any treatment. This allows you to decide whether the treatment is right for you with the advice of a medical professional. Our medical professionals are here to ensure you make the right decision for you; we will only go ahead with a treatment if we believe it is in your best interests. Our treatments aren’t used to produce an unnatural pout – creating a natural aesthetic is our specialism. You will still look like you, but with added confidence in your smile.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY APPOINTMENT?
Lip fillers are injected directly into your top and bottom lips. We will always begin by administering a conservative amount of filler, building up to a larger amount if required.
This is what will happen when you make an appointment with us:
- We will carry out a full consultation and take your medical history. This is our opportunity to make sure the treatment is suitable, and your opportunity to tell us about what you would like to achieve with your appearance. We will talk to you about all options and make sure you are completely comfortable before going ahead.
- We will apply anaesthetic that will numb the whole area to make your treatment far more comfortable.
- The filler will be administered through a series of small injections into the lips. There is also a local anaesthetic in the filler, which will help reduce any discomfort during the procedure. A very fine needle is used, and patients report only mild and temporary discomfort.
And that’s it! Your new look will be instant – if you experience swelling, this is perfectly normal but it doesn’t occur immediately. You can be reassured that you will see the finished result before you leave the clinic.
SEE THE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
There are very few, very minimal after effects and many of our clients go straight back to work following their treatment.
You may experience:
- Some swelling, lasting around 48 hours
- Some minimal bruising
Avoid the following for the first 24-48 hours:
- Strenuous exercise
- Hot baths or showers
- Using a spa or sauna
- Drinking alcohol, drinking from a bottle or through a straw, and hot drinks
We also recommend:
- Allowing a week before flying as this could prolong swelling and increase the chance of infection
- Not having this treatment within two weeks of a special event, so that any bruising can heal fully
To prepare for your appointment, please be sure to keep your lips well moisturised and do not get them sunburnt. Please avoid using tanning lotions in the two weeks before your appointment.
We also ask that you do not have any other injectable treatments in the two weeks before your appointment
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
The results will generally last between 4 and 6 months, depending on the filler used and how quickly your body metabolises it. Once they start to wear off you are welcome to book in another appointment with the clinic doctor. Choose the same look again, or adapt it slightly to create the results that are perfect for you.
We will discuss the amount of filler you require at your consultation – everyone is different and our doctor will be able to advise you further.
Please note that there is a £50 deposit for any consultation. This will be redeemable against the price of your treatment on the day.
Facial rejuvenation and gummy smile treatments using a simple wrinkle relaxing treatment.