Nose reshaping treatments help to change your appearance subtly and naturally using dermal fillers, without the need for rhinoplasty. Our very own MD Aesthetic doctor carries out all treatments to make sure you receive safe, top-quality treatment that will enhance your natural appearance for optimum results. Worried about pain? Please don’t be; we apply a numbing cream and our filler contains a local anaesthetic to make sure you are comfortable throughout.
IS NOSE RESHAPING RIGHT FOR ME?
Nose reshaping is a non-surgical alternative to rhinoplasty, used to straighten and improve the appearance of your nose. Small amounts of dermal filler are strategically administered, making your nose more symmetrical and better balanced to give you a smoother facial profile. Nose reshaping using fillers is now incredibly advanced and can produce results only previously possible through surgery, though please do note that it’s not possible to make your nose smaller in this way.
Nose reshaping is perfect for:
- Producing results without expensive, invasive surgery
- Straightening out bumps and unevenness
- Reshaping and contouring the nose
- Creating a smoother, more defined facial profile
- Reshaping the tip of the nose, e.g. turning it up slightly
You will have a thorough consultation with your doctor before undergoing any treatment. This allows you to decide whether the treatment is right for you with the advice of a medical professional. Our medical professionals are here to ensure you make the right decision for you; we will only go ahead with a treatment if we believe it is in your best interests.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY NOSE RESHAPING APPOINTMENT?
Dermal filler will be administered by injection into various parts of your nose, depending on the effect you would like to achieve. If we are balancing out a bump, filler will be injected above it to make your nose smoother. It will be injected where needed to give you a more balanced appearance and achieve results only ever previously possible through surgery.
This is what will happen when you make an appointment with us:
- We will carry out a full consultation and take your medical history. This is our opportunity to make sure the treatment is suitable, and your opportunity to tell us about what you would like to achieve with your appearance. We will talk to you about all options, examine the structure and shape of your nose, and make sure you are completely comfortable before going ahead.
- Your doctor will administer non-permanent dermal filler to create the desired effect. This means there is only one entry point, helping to make the treatment more comfortable. The filler also contains a local anaesthetic to numb the area – most patients report only very mild, temporary discomfort.
- The treatment will take around 30 minutes in total. Results are instant, and your doctor will show you the gradual effects along the way as they progress with your treatment.
And that’s it! Your new look will be instant – if you experience swelling, this is perfectly normal but it doesn’t occur immediately. You can be reassured that you will see the finished result before you leave the clinic.
SEE THE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
There are very few, very minimal after effects and many of our clients go straight back to work following their treatment.
You may experience:
- Some swelling, lasting around 48 hours
- Some minimal bruising
Avoid the following for the first 24-48 hours:
- Strenuous exercise
- Hot baths or showers
- Using a spa or sauna
- Drinking alcohol
- Wearing glasses
We also recommend:
- Allowing a week before flying as this could prolong swelling and increase the chance of infection
- Not having this treatment within two weeks of a special event, so that any bruising can heal fully
We will discuss the amount of filler you require at your consultation – everyone is different and our doctor will be able to advise you further.
Please note that there is a £50 deposit for any consultation. This will be redeemable against the price of your treatment on the day.