Under-eye rejuvenation treatments help reduce under-eye bags and plump up skin to give you a fresher appearance. Our in-clinic doctor uses dermal fillers, which are strategically administered to the under-eye area, producing results that can make you look more youthful, less tired and give you more confidence in your appearance. This treatment produces natural, subtle results. You won’t look like you’ve had surgery – you will look relaxed and refreshed.
IS UNDER-EYE REJUVENATION RIGHT FOR YOU?
Under-eye rejuvenation is the perfect way to treat any concerns you have with the under-eye area. We use this treatment for clients of all ages – it might be used to make skin look more youthful, or it might be the perfect remedy for busy, sleep-deprived eyes.
We use this treatment to:
- Reduce hollowing under the eye
- Reduce under-eye bags
- Reduce the appearance of the tear trough and to lighten dark circles
- Iron out fine lines and wrinkles
You will have a thorough consultation with your doctor before undergoing any treatment. This allows you to decide whether the treatment is right for you with the advice of a medical professional. Our medical professionals are here to ensure you make the right decision for you; we will only go ahead with a treatment if we believe it is in your best interests.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY UNDER-EYE REJUVENATION APPOINTMENT?
We administer dermal filler into the under-eye area, creating a soft, natural appearance.
This is what will happen when you make an appointment with us:
- We will carry out a full consultation and take your medical history. This is our opportunity to make sure the treatment is suitable, and your opportunity to tell us about what you would like to achieve with your appearance. We will talk to you about all options, examine your under-eye area, and make sure you are completely comfortable before going ahead.
- Your doctor will administer the filler along the hollow of your tear troughs. A cannula is used to deliver the hyaluronic filler, making it more comfortable. The filler also contains a local anaesthetic to numb the area during treatment – most patients only feel mild, temporary discomfort. The doctor will usually massage the area to make sure the gel filler is evenly distributed.
- The treatment will only take around 30 minutes. Results are achieved instantly and your doctor will show you their progress, making sure you are happy and comfortable throughout.
And that’s it! Your new look will be instant – if you experience swelling, this is perfectly normal but it doesn’t occur immediately. You can be reassured that you will see the finished result before you leave the clinic.
SEE THE RESULTS FOR YOURSELF
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Side effects are very few and very minimal – many of our clients go straight back to work following their treatment.
After treatment, most clients will experience:
- Some swelling, which may last around 48 hours
- Bruising around the area – the shape of the cannula pushes vessels away, so this should be minimal.
Avoid the following for the first 24-48 hours:
- Strenuous exercise
- Hot baths or showers
- Using a spa or sauna
- Drinking alcohol
We also recommend:
- Allowing a week before flying as this could prolong swelling and increase the chance of infection
- Not having this treatment within two weeks of a special event, so that any bruising can heal fully
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
The results will usually last between 12 and 18 months. Once they start to wear off please contact the clinic if you would like to re-book. If you have any concerns at all before this, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
We will discuss the amount of filler you require at your consultation – everyone is different and our doctor will be able to advise you further.
Please note that there is a £50 deposit for any consultation. This will be redeemable against the price of your treatment on the day.